Listen in as industry leaders offer insight into their health system's real estate operations. In this podcast, listeners will hear from a panel of three real estate directors as they offer insight into their health systems' operations. Panelists discuss the following:
- The role of real estate and its impact on organizational decision making;
- How the real estate function is staffed and which functions are outsourced;
- Strategic goals and objectives and how compliance relates to the real estate function;
- Interactions with other departments and fostering a culture of collaboration and communication; and
- Challenges associated with the real estate function and how to measure success.
The panelists for this episode of AHLA’s Speaking of Health Law Podcast moderated by RTG's Goran Musinovic are: